[FRIAM] The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 14:31:44 EDT 2021

If you would be specific about your chosen alternative, we could have a specific discussion. For example, are you comparing:

1) Vaccination versus
2) Ivermectin?

If we ignore all the side effects of ivermectin (e.g. fever, pruritus, skin rash), we should at least consider cost. The tablets of ivermectin available to me are 20 tablets at 3mg for ~$30. Given that we won't reach herd immunity for quite some time, let's guess you'll have to take ivermectin for the next 6 months. And let's guess at a dosage of 12 mg. How many successive days do you have to take it? If we assume every day, we get $1092 for 6 months. If we assume 4 doses per week, we get $624 for 6 months.

As far as I know, the vaccines are free. But maybe you have to travel somewhere to get it. So, if your travel costs are less than the costs of the ivermectin, then the vaccination is the better choice.

Now, if you're not running the calculus for yourself, but for your daughter, then you have to estimate the risk to her ovaries. The article I posted DEBUNKED the evidence that the spike protein reaches the ovaries. But you won't talk about that. So, let's just assume that risk is non-zero and breeding is a high priority for her. Then, as long as she's not allergic to ivermectin, that regimen is a better choice than the mRNA vaccines. But what about the traditional (e.g. adenovirus-based) vaccines? Do you have any reason to believe the spike protein leaves the site of infection for traditional vaccines?

If not, the vaccination is still a better choice than the ivermectin prophylactic.

The above is an example of how you might start weighing one versus the other. You keep saying you haven't seen any argument that convinces you of anything. If the above is not what you're looking for, then

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

Help me help you. What evidence would you accept? What would convince you?  My guess is that NOTHING will change your mind and you're only posting here to "stir the pot". 8^D

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ