[FRIAM] The Possibility of Self Knowledgke

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 14:55:38 EST 2021

Yeah, I feel like we trash things we don't have good explanations for. Biology's done a nice job of steadily filling in gaps with real science, replacing any need for "morphic resonance". I guess this is one of the reasons I still want to read Goertzel's book: https://bookshop.org/books/evidence-for-psi-thirteen-empirical-research-reports/9780786478286

We've seen the same thing with the resurgence of "Lamarkian inheritance".

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ