[FRIAM] The Possibility of Self Knowledgke

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:26:18 EST 2021

Hi, Glen,

You-guys are as baffling to me as I am to you.  But I feel that EricC is about to yell at me for engaging in empty word-play, so I am going to [respectfully] bow out.  I think we agree that when I make an inference about Nick, I call on myriad sources of information, that I command some resources that you don't,  and that you command some that I don't for the same inference.  Depending on the situation, my set of resources may be more or less useful than yours in making predictions about what Nick will do.  That is plenty enough agreement for gummint work.

All the best,

Nick

Nick Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com