[FRIAM] "chilling effect"

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 11:25:42 EST 2021

How is it epi? In both the SLAPP case and the SB8 case, it's a directly targeted effect. And it has a long history in prior things like informal policies for segregation and other law-gaming. There's no "epi" here.

And what's with that Wikipedia link? Were you trying to edit the page but your auth attempt failed?

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ