[FRIAM] Call blockers

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:11:42 EST 2021

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!
Edd Angel uses nomo robo. because I mostly use a cellphone as my number
would get at least that many multiple times a day, even spam texts! that
cost real money. It got so fucking bad I joke that I have PTSD from them.
I'm trying
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.youmail.android.vvm for
my cellphone with ok results. Just ok. It's free.
Try something that's free. Or at least has a free trial before dropping 70
bucks to block numbnut spamers and collection callers and that free cruise.
Or some IRS scam from the same 20 people in india.
I don't know how good century links thing is.

I "love" when they call at 6am. Almost funny because it's probly the same
parastic leaches. The even "better" part is that it's not legal. Tmobiles
built phone robo calling thing is almost useless I can tell you that much.
It's so comically bad I know when I've reinstalled or updated android
because it feels like seconds before I find out all the free cruise after
selling a soul or 2. And unlikely to actually be free to. It's like
browsing the web without an addblocker. My favorite is no matter how many
creative ways I find to curse and motherfuck them and tell them to take me
off the  spam list? I could be shouting at a wall for how well it works. Ie
it does about jack.