[FRIAM] Has anybody been lookiung at covid numbers

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 19:22:54 EST 2021

This is Hysterical Nick writing:

Hysterical Nick just looked at the numbers for the first time in several
weeks and was startled to find that the case rate in santa fe is 41 per
10^5, which is roughly where we were last year ahead of the holiday blowout.
Only this year, almost everybody I know is planning to stand around hot
steamy kitchens drinking and yelling at their relatives over politics.   I
can no longer manipulate the doh website to find out the present
demographics or zipcode of the epidemic so I have to assume that there are
approximately 600 people currently infected with covid and that they are all
standing in line with me at Whole Foods.

Has any of you don't deeper and less hysterical thinking about this?

Nick Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com>

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/