[FRIAM] technical notes on fusion announcement

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:15:38 EST 2022

Excellent! Thanks. I think I'll have to push this topic for another day. I've got a few more links from other fora I'll plop here just in case I only land back here if/when I pop it off the stack later:

https://lasers.llnl.gov/news/magnetized-targets-boost-nif-implosion-performance
https://spie.org/news/nuclear-fusion-nifs-hall-of-mirrors-may-solve-worlds-energy-crisis?SSO=1
https://www.science.org/content/article/fusion-power-may-run-fuel-even-gets-started
https://arstechnica.com/science/2022/12/what-enabled-the-big-boost-in-fusion-energy-announced-this-week/

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ