[FRIAM] Who wrote the essay?

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Sat Dec 17 17:31:56 EST 2022

Prior to an hour ago, I was 60% confident Darren is human

Evidence:

   - Website with bio has been around since 2007 in wayback archive
   https://web.archive.org/web/20070701021329/http://www.typetoken.com/
   - And he would have to pull off a fake Furman University page (is Furman
   real?)
   https://www.furman.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Hick-cv-2022.pdf
   - and perhaps deep faking a Youtube
   https://youtu.be/bpXTff0BOtI

Now 93% confident after having this Turing Test exchange over SMS phone
number from his CV this afternoon :-) I'll upgrade to 97% if the Amazon
gift card is claimed (shows hotmail email is active and has a functioning
Amazon account).

[image: image.png]

Stephen.Guerin at Simtable.com <stephen.guerin at simtable.com>
CEO, https://www.simtable.com <http://www.simtable.com/>
1600 Lena St #D1, Santa Fe, NM 87505
office: (505)995-0206 mobile: (505)577-5828