[FRIAM] PostHumanism/Modernism/Anthropocene

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Dec 21 12:15:12 EST 2022

It seems to me the diachronic is fight a losing battle.   The solar system, the billions of people in the world, and especially the rich and powerful, will do what they do, and it will mostly drive individuals to adapt and react.   It isn't meaningful to expect people to have coherent stories.   Coherence comes at the cost of isolation.