[FRIAM] Friday AM

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 11:05:11 EST 2022

To my surprise St John's Peterson Center is locked. I've never seen that
before

As an alternative I'm wondering about the Old Pecos trail Cafe which is on
Old Pecos trail just south of Zia Road. They have excellent food and coffee
and lots of room it's about halfway between my house and John Dobson's
house.  I'll wait till someone else arrives at St John's as a sanity check
and then probably head for Old Pecos trail Cafe. If anything changes I'll
send another email.

Frank

---
Frank C. Wimberly