[FRIAM] perplexed and frustrated by inflation

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 12:52:19 EST 2022

I am having bad flash backs to the 80s when (us) inflation and day to day
living costs were unreal. Is the main culprits really down to supply and
demand? This is coming from constant sticker shock at day to day stuff. For
instance in a surreal twist: it's now cheaper for me use insta cart than
refill on gas.
Do we have any clue how much longer inflation and the joys of fragile
complex supply chains will, frankly, constantly truck people?