[FRIAM] Double Master Function (was Re: bad covid story)

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 20:17:20 EST 2022

No word yet!?!? My cynicism says it won't happen.

The World Needs a ‘Chronicles of Amber’ TV Show
https://www.wired.com/2021/05/geeks-guide-roger-zelazny/

Just for kicks, here's some of the art in my 1981 copy of Madwand:

https://slate.host/gepr/misc?cid=bafybeicwqgmnevz7eozntvhigdskcgezmprd55ec6ys2mrj2zlwlmpp4oa
https://slate.host/gepr/misc?cid=bafybeicnyt2xgr2heluzbzpeofzkf7arti5qsk7dpr6dg6mcrapcjuqxp4

--
glen
Theorem 3. If f(x) is a continuous function of period 2π, then f(x,r)→f(x) as r→1, uniformly ∀x.