[FRIAM] Agentscript steganography for distributing model code with an image (was Re: ... --- ...)

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Thu Feb 10 13:45:28 EST 2022

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 11:23 AM glen <gepropella at gmail.com> wrote:

> Shirley you could finagle this into some malware or some miningware (aka
> "citizen science") so that the image was automatically executed by an
> injected browser add-on.

Yes, we do have chrome extension that could look for code in any image in
your browser. We're trying to design a network to deploy BuenWare - is
there a better prefix for virally good software that benefits your digital
metabolism and connection to the earth?

We're currently using the extension to be a persistent compute and storage
node on our "acequia" p2p network. It can also screen share and open the
web camera on phone or desktop. Of course, the trick to all of this is
transparency and creating a "sousveillant" network vs a surveillant. Ala
Brin's "Transparent Society" book.