[FRIAM] more hacktivism

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 10:50:33 EST 2022

In our new section Cyberwar, we are listing emails and schematics from Belarus weapons manufacturer Tetraedr, released by Anonymous Liberland and the Pwn-Bär Hack Team
https://ddosecrets.substack.com/p/limited-distribution-tetraedr-222

Belarus Hackers Allegedly Disrupted Trains to Thwart Russia
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-27/belarus-hackers-allegedly-disrupted-trains-to-thwart-russia

The emphasis for both articles is "grain of salt". The first one could be synthetic data, a bit like the 418 trick where n00bs don't know about geofencing. Regardless, hope springs.

--
glen
When elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers.