[FRIAM] Skew-T diagrams and Pyrocumulus/Pyrocumulonimbus

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 00:15:56 EDT 2022

Aw, Steve.  This is SO great.  I am puzzled because the instability In this diagram, indicated by the dotted red line crossing to the right of the other red line, is high, and yet the cloud itself, seems to level off quite low.  I wish I understood this diagrams.  They take up an entire year in graduate programs in meteorology.  Some day, I would like to sit down with you with some resources and learn as much as we can learn in, say, four hours of concentrated study and arguing.

By the way, with respect to my rant last Thursday, I just thought of another way in which monism protects one from madness.  It is said that to nail trump for sedition, we would have to show a criminal intent where “intent” is thought to be some inner state unobservable from the outside except from the accuseds explicit revelation of it words or writing.  But if intent is taken to be a pattern in the organization behavior, a shifting of means directed toward a common end, then that was plainly shown by the Jan6 committee in today’s hearing.

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/