[FRIAM] Modeling Fascism

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Fri Jul 15 16:28:48 EDT 2022

for those of us trying to suss out the implications of this, I offer:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shapley_value

I'm not clear on a number of things Jochen:

 1. The Shapley values implies an iterated/cooperative model?
 2. I see how the "training set" from post WWI Europe might be used in
    this context.
 3. How do your assumptions about Trump-era America fit in?
     1. Is the assumption that post WWI (hidden) conditions in Europe
        are similar enough to contemporary Global conditions?

I'm probably missing something (a lot)?

- Steve