[FRIAM] Gross incompetent maggots concast

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:58:24 EDT 2022

20 something assholes stonewallimg.  And none of them would even answer the
most basic question of what the hell is going on that would cause a
quote-unquote outage that would last the better part of coming up on now
three goddamn days. The only thing they would do is just Stonewall repeat
the same script nonsense of well there's notage like wtf happened did
someone smash a line or dig to deport you know this is not exactly rocket
science here there's something physically wrong or something that would be
causing a " unquote outage.
What is that even supposed to mean at this point? Especially if the only
thing they will tell me is well it's an outage I mean what are they doing
3D printing the part and then importing it from booga booga no no no no no
this stuff usually is at worst a few hours to to fix there is no mystery
here they're just that incompetent.