[FRIAM] All Of Feynman’s Lectures Now Available Online Completely Free

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Mon Jul 25 17:38:22 EDT 2022

Glen --

Glad to facilitate.  There is no whole document pdf link that I could find.
I figure they just supplied the output files from TeX.  The next step for
the publisher doesn't require a concatenated pdf.  I used gs to concatenate.

INPUT="f000[2-7]00_*.pdf c*_*.pdf r*_*.pdf c005600_*.pdf"

gs -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -q -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -dPDFSETTINGS=/prepress
> -sOutputFile=art-of-abduction.pdf ${INPUT}

Do you know how to concatenate the book parts and get functioning
hyperlinks?

-- rec --