[FRIAM] Fwd: The problem with Big Tech's wartime push against Putin

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 11:17:05 EST 2022

Ha! To think that crypto is amoral demonstrates a bizarre break with reality. Crypto is one of the most ideologically driven, opinionated, sanctimonious technologies we've ever seen. And, if that weren't bad enough, its acolytes are so brainwashed by their ideology, they can't even parse the accusations of Ponzi scheme.

--
glen
When elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers.