[FRIAM] health care logistics

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Mon Mar 7 13:24:00 EST 2022

And thanks to both of you for this fuzzy-thread that runs through a lot
of your discussions here.  I don't feel intellectually (or focusly)
capable of parsing everything here offered out to the fringe/fray at the
edge of the implicative network offered.  Not even a spanning-tree of it
most of the time (like when someone like Glen points out that something
I twig to has already been run through here before).

I've recently been collecting myriad perspectives on both *archical
structures and the implied dynamics (form-function duals) especially in
the ideational space of the "aether" of possibility (in Kauffman's
broader sense of adjacent possibles), as well as a generalized concept
of "what means consciousness?" and all of the edge/corner cases we tend
to deliberately trim in our linear/reductionist style.    Glen's
invocation of "those of us (without) a central nervous system) align
with these interests around both Jellies/Medusazoa and Molluscs (both
Cephalapoda and those without a *central* nervous system).   I recently
read an article (reference lost) on the ideation that Octopoda actually
exhibit a *multiple* consciousness roughly situated/distributed in their
limbs/pods and as peers to the more "central" nerve/nervous system.

Anyway... mumble,  Carry on... and thanks again.

- Steve