[FRIAM] Patriotic Millionaires

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:06:25 EST 2022

Yep. I still wonder if Putin is a tool or an agent. Trump is obviously a mere tool. There's no agency there. But is Putin also a puppet? If this invasion is *not* evidence of Putin's genius/insanity, i.e. the invasion isn't an attribute of Putin, the person, at all, then what processes are actually responsible for the invasion? Similarly, if Trump et al are not really the efficient causes of our COVID-deniers, anti-vaxxers, flat-earthers, etc., then what processes are responsible for such stupidity?