[FRIAM] Sunshine protection act

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 15 22:14:55 EDT 2022

It was the Senate (and McConnel) that voted unanimously.

There are at least 20-25 GOP representatives that are known to be in favor f the change so you will likely not see unanimity, but a large bipartisan support in the house.

For a decade now, the debate was not t about eliminating the change, but solely about standard versus daylight