[FRIAM] and don’t miss this

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:16:50 EDT 2022

Ha! Could be fake, but:

Ukrainian S-300s Gain First Ever Kills: Shoot Down Two NATO Aircraft Accidentally Over Romania - Reports
https://militarywatchmagazine.com/article/ukrainian-s-300s-gain-first-ever-confirmed-kill-shoot-down-two-nato-aircraft-accidentally-over-romania

It's one thing to smuggle in weapons. It's another thing to have people there who know how to operate those weapons.