[FRIAM] human side of the Ukraine crisis

Merle Lefkoff merlelefkoff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 11:14:01 EDT 2022

For those of you who don't routinely watch Fareed Zakaria on CNN each
Sunday morning, you might watch this morning.  The 8:00 show is repeated at
11:00.  Interview with Zelensky, plus a short video made by the Ukranians
that they preview on the show.

--
Merle Lefkoff, Ph.D.
Center for Emergent Diplomacy