[FRIAM] Fwd: We just launched Russian Asset Tracker, most complete database to date

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:30:39 EDT 2022

I'm too ignorant of Chinese politics to know whether they could identify as part of Eurasia or not. Mongolia? Maybe: https://thediplomat.com/2022/03/how-is-mongolia-responding-to-the-russia-ukraine-war/ Or maybe not.

I can't help but think Kazakhstan's cognitive diversity is trying to bloom: https://www.jurist.org/features/2022/02/02/there-will-be-no-new-kazakhstan-without-deep-legal-constitutional-reforms-law-professor-explains-recent-uprisings/

But they're definitely in cahoots: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_Economic_Union#Membership

Maybe Armenia's an interesting case. I know many harbor a deep (warranted) grudge against Turkey: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide_denial

Still, I can't help but think all this talk of nations and geographical borders is "Get off my lawn!" detritus of old people thinking with obsolete conceptions ... perhaps one of the only regrets I have with a soon to be octogenarian president. I made the argument to a Trumper in the pub the other night that Biden was a decent hire because of his foreign policy experience ... but maybe I'm wrong in that. Competence is a type of cruft.

--
Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙