[FRIAM] Birds do it, monads and their algebras do it...

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Mar 24 19:03:50 EDT 2022

A function composition of several non-degenerate functions could lead to better coverage of a larger domain.   I thought that's what you were suggesting?
Characterizing those hypothetical non-degenerate functions seems impossible to me if there are not repeated measurements across observers.   My objection to Dave's objection about the unfair accusation of Not Real things has to do with having just one observer.  They are not real AND not well characterized.    Understanding what a composition will do at least requires modeling the pieces of the composition.  At least consult your shaman to clarify your feelings!