[FRIAM] rhizo narratology

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Mar 24 23:20:45 EDT 2022

These are simply protocols, and protocols can evolve.  Ethereum is in the process of  (fundamentally) changing from Proof Of Work to Proof Of Stake.  Democratic policy changes have also been made to the money supply as well.   Making government imposed policy changes manifest as precise public code changes seems like a good thing.  No ambiguity..  https://blog.coinbase.com/the-technical-benefits-of-eip-1559-c41bb85f5924