[FRIAM] Eero wifi just not connecting

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 20:22:52 EST 2022

Minor family feud. Owen says  oh but it has great reviews. I'm saying: uuuh
ooook. but 2 of the 3 refuse to let me connect to the internet when I use
them. I'm inclined towards cut the losses and score a lynksis or something.
I can connect if I plug directly into my cable modem.And forums say they're
infamous for issues.
Is either of us right?
I haven't changed anything outside give one a SSID. I also tend to take
glowing refuse with a hefty pinch of salt. Probably an entire cans worth
more like it. Paid reviews and review bots are a problem on amazon. at
least in my experience. I'm sure that's an entire subject of complexity
(programing and "rly!") that I know nothing about.
How can I tell if it's a configuration issue (no idea how). or a router
just not working(seems most likely)?