[FRIAM] gaming

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 11:46:16 EST 2022

https://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2022/Items/Nov11-2.html
> Democrats spent close to $20 million promoting 16 different far-right candidates who went on to claim the Republican nomination in their respective primaries. That list includes, most notably, Darren Bailey, Dan Cox, John Gibbs, Don Bolduc, Bob Burns, and Doug Mastriano. And how did that work out for the blue team? Very well, indeed. In those 16 races, some of them quite high profile (like, say, the Pennsylvania governor's race), the Democrats went... 16 and 0. The blue team would have won some of those races without getting involved, of course, but it's highly unlikely they would have won all 16.

I admit to being a bit worried about bad faith tactics like this. But I suppose it's a bit like platform a batsh¡t person like Russell Brand or whoever. If you simply let them talk, they'll quickly dig their own grave. The trick is the audience needs to be savvy enough for there to be enough good soil for the grave to be dug. I'd like to see a map like this: https://earth.nullschool.net/, except instead of tracking air flow, it would track idea flow.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ