[FRIAM] (not) leaving Twitter

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 11:56:50 EST 2022

I know, right. My Ada's down from $200 to $100! I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna pay the rent. /s

I saw some post on Mastodon that I can't find now. The person was lamenting FTX and how they knew 2 people personally, one who lost $90k and another who lost something like $10k. And he closed with "neither of which could afford it." Maybe I'm cruel. But my first thought was, why in hell did you have $90k in crypto if you couldn't afford to lose it? I mean, I know there's a sucker born every minute ... but $90k? I could live for at least a couple of years on that. To even have 90k to invest *at all*, anywhere, implies something.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ