[FRIAM] Fwd: (not) leaving Twitter

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 14:03:20 EST 2022

Took me a minute to find it. But I previously mentioned this re: Sapiens:

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2022/07/the-dangerous-populist-science-of-yuval-noah-harari

I'd love to eavesdrop on a conversation between people who've read Harari's work. But I doubt I'll read it.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ