[FRIAM] Automata with FFT

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:26:23 EDT 2022

As I commented when I first posted it. You get an F on reading comprehension. >8^D And note the link to the social media site Mastodon, indicating that *I* didn't come up with the joke. Besides, it wouldn't be Mrs. Cow, it would be Ms. Cow. In what century were you born?

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ