[FRIAM] My Work On Earth Is Not Yet Done

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 08:31:12 EDT 2022

*NST===>Not at all clear to me what psycho somatic means, unless it
involves some sort of assignment of blame.  If I, a diabetic eat a hot
fudge Sunday and go into ketosis, is my coma psychosomatic? Does it matter
that I did it as an unconscious protest against the idiocies  of
contemporary diabetes management? <===nst] *

No.  No.
---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,