[FRIAM] AI Musings

cody dooderson d00d3rs0n at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 15:52:28 EDT 2023

The chat GPT demo does not have up to date information, which would
seriously hamper it's abilities to be a good CEO. I asked it about recent
tornados in the Midwest and it replied that it doesn't have any training
data after September 2021.  Surely a model can be made too stay up to date
with current events.