[FRIAM] myth of the objective

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 13:01:44 EDT 2023

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2023/apr/06/forbes-30-under-30-tech-finance-prison

"that's not fraud; that's hustle!"

With all the reactionary backlash against "woke", it's no wonder we see something similar with "hustle". Just the other day, I was talking to a relatively woke beertender whose day job is paraeducator (?! I think "peri-educator" would be a better word). And he lamented the young'uns' tendency to clock out if/when they got tired. Yet those same young'uns would consistently complain about not having enough money ... not enough hustle, I guess. They're all prolly sittin' on the couch playing Call of Duty, smokin' dope, and eatin' bonbons. Kids these days, amiright?

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ