[FRIAM] I'd be grateful for comments.

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Sun Apr 30 05:47:49 EDT 2023

The South African National Science and Technology Forum (NSTF) asked me to
make a presentation on AI in programming at an online event they plan to
host on 18/19 May on Pitfalls of Artificial Intelligence.
I have a draft ready and I'm asking all my friends and family to give my
constructive criticism on it so that I can, if required, change my
presentation.
So, to all my FRIAM friends, if anyone of you could maybe have a look at it
and comment then I'll be very grateful.
You can download my draft presentation from:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qjeed06gwzxvby/AI%20in%20programming.draft%2Crev.0.pptx.zip?dl=0

Thanks,
Pieter