[FRIAM] Watch "The Most Important Idea in Physics: The Principle of Least Action - Ask a Spaceman!" on YouTube

Nicholas Thompson thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 23:12:11 EDT 2023

So the difference is at a positive max when the ball hits the ground and at
a negative maximum when the ball reaches its highest altitude?  So how am I
to understand positive and negative?    vectors?

Instantaneious Action is at a minimum when the two terms are equal?

I have no intuitive sense of what is going on here.

But thanks for trying, Frank.