[FRIAM] India

Sarbajit Roy sroy.mb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 18:10:16 EDT 2023

Thanks Steve, for reminding me of the Harrison Bergeron reference, very
apt, it's been a while since I read Vonnegut. (I didn't know who George
Santos is .. but now I know a bit about him).

In the meantime, green shoots emerge with the few remaining educated people
in Modi's party beginning to denounce him.

The influential HINDUNEWS.STREAM which reaches 2 million subscribers
carries a speech made a few hours back by a respected Hindu ideologue to a
group of school teachers ,which pulls no punches against the decisions to
delete Darwin and also the periodic table from India's text books.

https://www.hindunews.stream/