[FRIAM] a little help from my friends

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Thu Mar 30 10:40:04 EDT 2023

Glen

Josh and I talk the same way internally as we're architecting: the duality
of code and data as we continually try to simplify down to the core.

Some related links:

   - https://theprogrammersparadox.blogspot.com/2020/08/duality.html
   - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_as_data
   - https://introtcs.org/public/lec_04_code_and_data.html  [image:
   image.png]

Stephen.Guerin at Simtable.com <stephen.guerin at simtable.com>
CEO, https://www.simtable.com <http://www.simtable.com/>
1600 Lena St #D1, Santa Fe, NM 87505
office: (505)995-0206 mobile: (505)577-5828