[FRIAM] emergent mind - ai news by ai

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 15:04:19 EDT 2023

Well, we are doing quite a bit of this ... not enough, of course. And we have this whole new postmodern problem of both right- and left-wingers attacking our education system whenever and wherever they can. (What is education if not a technology to augment human intelligence?) But it's not in the same category as the pre-emptive hype train surrounding predictive ML.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ