[FRIAM] Paxton's stages as a dynamical system

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Wed May 10 03:24:23 EDT 2023

We're facing a difficult situation in South Africa. The upcoming BRICS
summit in Cape Town, scheduled for August 22-24, includes an invitation to
Putin. However, the International Criminal Court has issued a warrant for
his arrest due to allegations of illicit dealings with Ukrainian children.
As a signatory of the ICC, South Africa is technically obligated to detain
him if he appears. While we enjoyed a positive reputation during Mandela's
presidency, the country faced significant setbacks under Jacob Zuma's
leadership. The current president, Cyril Rhamaphosa, appears to lack power.
Well, lacking power could mean we might rate very low according to Paxton,
which is a good thing?