[FRIAM] Declaration of Ethics for AI

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Mon May 22 15:04:51 EDT 2023

I know. It's not your fault. It's like dangling dice or a racing sheet in front of a gambling addict.

About the flux capacitor ... [ahem] ... I mean the Harmonic Flux Resonator:

"The HFR  is an electromagnetic resonance generator, so it generates a circularly polarized electromagnetic field with clockwise-counterclockwise dual-torus topology (considering both its hemispheres). This electromagnetic field accelerates charges (electrons and nuclei) in the quartz crystal lattice, this in turn generates harmonic acoustic oscillations of the crystal lattice. When these harmonic acoustic oscillations hit the resonant frequency of the ARK crystal, the vibratory modes couple with the field modes (harmonic oscillators) of the quantum vacuum zero-point energy field. This coupling generates a constant phonon flux into the crystal lattice, so that the harmonic mechanical vibrations continue indefinitely, even when removed from the electromagnetic field of the HFR."

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ