[FRIAM] Emergency Alert

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Oct 4 18:32:16 EDT 2023

Is it a coincidence that the US Emergency Alert System (primarily cell
phones) was tested today, coincident with the Russian nationwide
*nuclear*  alert system test today?

https://www.newsweek.com/us-russia-emergency-alert-drills-1831776

I was surprised when the US system was first deployed/tested under Trump
and *he* didn't turn it into his personal "Twitter" service.

I half expected to get an alert every time he was unhappy with some
"deep state" or legislative or judicial confrontation to his will.

Now/Dark Brandon/ is using it to trigger COVID vaccine installed
Manchurian Candidate nanotech?

Or maybe a Snow Crash just happened in the House of Representatives
today/yesterday?