[FRIAM] Please join Zoom meeting in progress Virtual Friam

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sun Jan 28 13:15:43 EST 2024

Nick -

Do you know if they do the ones on the left anti-chiral to those on the
right like high-torque machinery and heavy truck lugs (don't ask me how
I know this, only that I've broken a few wrenches with cheater bars from
forgetting it).

That close to the brain, you would think they would account for mental
coriolis effect?

Asking for a friend...

- Steve