[FRIAM] Why the Mystery of Consciousness Is Deeper Than We Thought

Jochen Fromm jofr at cas-group.net
Thu Jul 4 19:25:40 EDT 2024

I don't get Philip Goff: first we send our children 20 years to school, from Kindergarten to college and university, to teach them all kinds of languages, and then we wonder how they can be conscious. It will be the same for AI: first we spend millions and millions to train them all available knowledge, and then we wonder how they can develop understanding of language and consciousness...https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-mystery-of-consciousness-is-deeper-than-we-thought/-J.