[FRIAM] Does Dusty Love Dave, and VV.

Nicholas Thompson thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 21:27:19 EDT 2024

Hi  David,

My ears are still ringing with this:
*When we do eventually turn to "self- " I have many anecdotes, but fear
they will be deemed "irrelevant" or "metaphysical" or idiosyncratic (Holy
Self???) and excluded; making consensus of any kind impossible.*

Every experience references a place-from-which.  To that extent, an
experience is necessarily  idiosyncratic.    If you have had an experience
with a dragon that you think bears on whether dragons are conscious or
not,  I want to hear it.

Nick