[FRIAM] Man Probes Consciousness: Consciousness Probes Back

Ben Shedd bensheddcs at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 15:38:37 EDT 2024

Hi all, Thanks for these ideas about ideas to be immersed inside the IAIA dome.

The good news is, some of the IAIA students in the IAIA dome classes I have been teaching in the past few years have already made some short dome movies that capture indigenous stories about ways to view the world.  These stories grew from the students making their own stories in the Dome space during classes.

Let’s plan a Friday morning FRIAM get-together at the IAIA Dome sometime in September after the next semester gets going.  I’d be glad to setup a Dome Demo for FRIAM and arrange to have some coffee and tea available.  I look forward to having all of you come see the Dome that Ed and Stephen got put in place a decade ago and is now a storytelling place for a wide variety of indigenous immersive experiences

Best regards, Ben

Ben Shedd
https://benshedd.com <https://benshedd.com/>