[FRIAM] Objective Reality Doesn’t Exist. We’ve Known This for a Century. It’s Time to Embrace It and Move On. | by Casper Wilstrup | Machine Consciousness | Medium

glen gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 19:31:12 EDT 2024

I don't think "extreme" is the right concept. I think a concept like "insubstantial but high influence" ... something like "sensitive" or "agile". For that, I like canard: https://www.etymonline.com/word/canard, which I learned in the context of missiles. But "government by canard" seems close to "wag the dog". So that's where I'd start my search.

--
ꙮ Mɥǝu ǝlǝdɥɐuʇs ɟᴉƃɥʇ' ʇɥǝ ƃɹɐss snɟɟǝɹs˙ ꙮ