[FRIAM] The Dry line.

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Sun Jun 9 22:45:56 EDT 2024

Thank you, Nick. I appreciate your interpretations.

Here's two videos of storm development over the Sangres today - curious on
your thoughts.

   - Los Alamos looking east toward Sangres
   <https://playground.realtime.earth/incidents/SantaFeStorm_20240609/LosAlamos1_2024_161_13-2024_162_0.mp4>
   - Santa Fe looking northeast toward Aspen Vista
   <https://playground.realtime.earth/incidents/SantaFeStorm_20240609/TreeHouse_2024_161_13-2024_162_0.mp4>

-Stephen