[FRIAM] new directions at the michael levin lab

steve smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Sun Jun 16 14:58:48 EDT 2024

This is all so apropos of my quest to provide "elder advice" to my
children (40-somethings), nieces/nephews (30-somethings), and
grandchildren (5, 12)... I know (most) everything I experienced/learned
a half-century ago is only marginally relevant as most of what my
parents/grandparents tried to pack me up were both sage and ill-advised
at the same time...

I'll be passing this down a generation or two...